Spy apps have taken over the old surveillance methods such as bugs, hidden cameras, and private detectives to let you in on everything about a person’s movements and correspondence. But we are taking of the bygone days. We are living in the digital age, and spy apps are equipped to do all this and a lot more.
Today we are going to review Xnspy, a top-rated Android spy app that lets users spy on Android remotely.
Reasons for Choosing Xnspy to Spy on Android Remotely
Having said that, let’s take a few reasons what have made Xnspy a top-rated Android spy app.
- Also, the app is one of the few that not only records data in real-time but supports offline tracking, which means that the app continues to monitor data when there is no internet.
- Xnspy is an affordable app that offers tons of spying features. There are two editions: Basic and Premium. There is not much that you can do with the Basic edition as the features are limited. However, with the Premium edition, you can enjoy an expansive variety of advanced features. The Basic plan is $4.99/month, and the Premium edition costs $7.49/month.
- Unlike its rival apps, Xnspy offers a wide range of advanced monitoring features while tracking data in real-time.
- Xnspy can be installed easily on the phone. It barely takes a few minutes. You need to have physical access on the Android phone. After subscribing to the app, you will get an email that contains all the relevant information.
- The app works in an invisible mode completely. It works hidden in the background of the phone you are monitoring.
- Xnspy offers smooth and seamless compatibility on Android devices running OS 4.x till 10.
- Xnspy has responsive customer support. You can live chat with a customer support representative. For email support, you have to submit a ticket and then wait for a response.
Xnspy – Top-Rated Android Spy App
The app offers you plenty of features to spy on Android remotely. Let’s take a look at its features:
Text Messages Monitoring
Xnspy allows you to monitor all incoming and outgoing text messages along with messages from instant messaging apps along with their details such as date, time, and contact details. You can track all the conversations that take place on the popular instant messaging apps, such as Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Tinder, Skype, Kik, and WhatsApp.
Then, there are the Watchlist alerts that let you set alerts on particular contacts or words, that when used in conversations, the app would notify you and send you an alert. You have to add these words/contacts in the Watchlist so the app can easily filter the data according to your needs.
You can see the complete call logs containing incoming, outgoing, and missed calls. The app records the calls automatically that you can later download and listen to from the dashboard. Furthermore, you can also see the top 5callers and top 5 call durations to know who the phone user talks to the most. A weekly calling activity punchcard lets you see the call frequency of the phone user during a particular hour or a particular day throughout the week.
Location Tracking with GPS and Geofencing
Since the app works in real-time, you can know the current location of the phone user. You can also see the recent location history of the phone user. The watchlist alerts work here too. Using the geofencing functionality, you can set alerts on the phone users when he enters or leaves a particular area. You have to add locations to the watch list the same way as you added words and contacts to it.
Xnspy’s ambient surround recording feature lets you record the sounds and voices around the phone remotely. Another reason why Xnspy is a top-rated spy app is the fact that you can turn on the microphone of the phone remotely and record the sounds for up to 30 minutes. The command has to be sent from the dashboard. The command will activate the mic.
Later on, you can download these recordings from the web account and listen to them.
Access Apps, Emails, and Multimedia
Xnspy lets you see the installed apps on the phone as well as the multimedia the user sends or receives through different messaging apps on the phone. You can also check the default email set on the phone.
Monitor Internet Activity
With Xnspy, you can see everything going on the phone. The app allows you to see the web browsing history and bookmarked pages. Also, you can see the chat conversations about popular social media apps. This gives you an insight as to how the phone user accesses the internet and the kind of content they access.
Xnspy is a thorough app that lets you spy on an Android remotely. You can access the Wi-Fi logs and see the recent Wi-Fi connections the phone connected to with the name, date, and time. This allows you to see the time when the phone user connects to Wi-Fi, at locations, other than home or work. This could also give you an insight into their whereabouts.
Since it is an app to spy on Android remotely, it comes with a bunch of remote features. These features let you:
- Take live screenshots
- Surround recording
- Record calls
- Shut/lock the device
- Wipe off data from the phone
SIM Card Alert
You can set alerts on the SIM card too. The moment the phone user changes his SIM card, the app would notify you right away. You have to turn on the notification setting from the control panel of the app to activate this setting.
The top-rated Android spy app lets you record the keystrokes the phone users make on the phone silently. Xnspy logs in the keys pressed on the phone when the phone user uses these apps:
- Facebook Messenger
- Xnspy boasts a simple and user-friendly interface.
- The app offers an impressive variety of features.
- Xnspy works smoothly and seamlessly on both Android and iOS devices.
- The app is easy to use.
- The rates are pocket-friendly. And there are frequent discount offers for customers.
- The website has plenty of how-to guides relating usage of each feature as well as demo versions for a better understanding of the app.
- The customer support is available on chat 24/7.
- The app does not come with a trial version.
- There is no option for remote camera access.
- Customer support is not available on call.
Xnspy deserves to be titled as a top-rated Android spy app due to its features, compatibility, and price. The app surely delivers value for money and provides an impressive mix of smart features and economical price. You can also go through customer reviews that give further proof as to how effective the app is. There are many advanced features you can use, such as geofencing, surround recording, and a keylogger that makes it a complete solution to spy on Android remotely.
Xnspy takes care of every possible aspect of spying whether you need it for child monitoring or to keep an eye on employees. The app takes care of everything and tracks all activities going on the phone, making it an ideal spy app you cannot go wrong with.