Hey Guys, Today I am Going to Show you How to Download TubeMate App for PC/Laptop Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP with an Easy Working Method. Tubemate helps you to download videos from YouTube directly to your computer easily.
Installing TubeMate Application on Windows Computer is not an Easygoing Way. Because there is No Dedicated Application Available for Windows PC or Mac.
TubeMate App is Compitable with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP Operating System Running PC or Laptop.
What is TubeMate?
It is Completely Free of Cost With No Ads. The Best Part of this App is You can Pause or Resume Your Downloads.
Not Only Downloading Videos but it also Allows You to Convert those Video Files into MP3 Audio Files Too.
Features of TubeMate
There are a number of Useful Features of Using the TubeMate App.
- You can download any video from Video Streaming Sites Like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion Etc.
- Along with YouTube, you can download any video from Social Media Sites like Facebook, Instagram.
- You can Pause & Resume All Video Downloads.
- You can get Very High Speed of Downloading Up to 50 MBPS.
- You can create a playlist where you can save unlimited videos of your choice.
- You can select the quality of the video which you want to download.
- It comes up with an Inbuilt Media Player for Watching High-Quality Videos.
- You Can Convert Youtube Videos into MP Audio Files by using MP3 Video Converter.
- It supports the videos of all resolutions from 140p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 2K or even 4K videos.
How to Install TubeMate on PC Windows 10/8/7
Hence the Developer of the Tubemate hasn’t Released any version for Windows, So You cannot Install the Application Directly. Rather, You Need to Install Any One of the Android Emulator Like BlueStacks, Genymotion, Andy, BigNox Player or any other.
However, We Would Recommend BlueStacks for Windows Because it is Easy to Use & Completely Free.
So here are the Steps you should Follow: –
2- After Downloading Bluestacks.exe, Double Click on it & Install It.
3- Then Open Bluestacks App & Sign In Using Your Gmail or Google Account.
5- Now Simply Drag & Drop to Install the TubeMate Apk on Bluestacks App.
6- Wait for a Few Seconds. You Will See TubeMate Installed Successfully.
Now Open TubeMate Application Via BlueStacks App.
How to Change Tubemate Download Folder on PC?
Here are the simple steps to follow:-
1- Open the TubeMate App via Bluestacks.
2- Click on Three Dot Menu on Top Right & Click on Settings Icon.
3- Now You can see “Video Folder” and “Audio Folder” there
4- Click on it & Select your preferred Download Location.
5- Finally Click on OK Button to Save Settings.
I hope you have successfully Installed TubeMate App on your PC Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP.
If you are looking for BlueStacks Alternative, then you can Download Nox App Player Android Emulator.
Share this post with your Family and Friends to let them know about how to download Tubemate for PC.
Comment below if anything goes wrong for you.